IC Design and Implementation (PT)Zurück
|Semesterwochenstunden / SWS||4,0|
The students will improve their experience in handling of full custom and semi custom integrated circuits design flow necessary for a mixed signal IC development.
- Completion of "Introduction to Project" - Contents of CAD-1, CAD-2, HDL-Design
In the second part of the project module the full custom layout of analog building blocks designed in semester one needs to be done, and the digital part needs to be designed, simulated and synthesized. The mask layout of the digital part is done using semi custom design flow. Finally, analog and digital part need to be merged in the top level of the testchip.
- Abramovici, "Digital Systems Testing and Testable Design"
- Baker, "CMOS Circuit Design, Layout and Simulation"
- Bushnell, "Essentials of Electronic Testing for Digital, Memory & Mixed-Signal VLSI Circuits"
- Gray, et. al., "Analysis and Design of Analog Integrated Circuits"
- Grout, "Integrated Circuit Test Engineering"
- Laker, Sansen, "Design of Analog Integrated Circuits and Systems"
- Miczo, "Digital Logic Testing and Simulation"
- Rabaey, "Digital Integrated Circuits"
- Razavi, "Design of Analog CMOS Integrated Circuits"
Keine Daten verfügbar
Reports and presentation of project work