Recently project presentations from the ICM (Intercultural Management) program took place as part of a special event at the campus Villach. Guest Speaker Dr. Almina Bešić, deputy head of the department of international management from JKU International Management opened the ceremony by talking about how project management is taught in Upper Austria at JKU, about their experiences in this field and the collaboration with companies.
Groups of students were working on different exciting topics like the international dimension of housekeeping in Carinthia, hybrid work community management, marketing strategy for international clients, intercultural game development for international team building, international competitor analysis, ect. which they then presented to the audience.
This year the School of Management celebrates 20 years of the “Project Management Course”. Still this area is developing in the university. Dr. Svetlana Buko, co-lead of the Intercultural Management Program (ICM), recently established CUAS as a proud partner of the Google Career Certificate Scholarship Program EMEA. Through this Scholarship Program around the world, Google is generously offering 100,000 scholarships to individuals in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, aiming to provide rapid reskilling for high-growth jobs. We are proud to be the first institution in Carinthia to become a scholarship partner. Our ICM students and alumni seized this incredible opportunity, embarking on their certification journey this summer. #GoogleScholarship #CareerCertificate #Reskilling #GrowWithGoogle grow.google/intl/europe/google-career-certificates/
- Mag. Maria Radinger, international consultant with www.guterstil.at and Park Hotel Pörtschach am Wörthersee
- Dr. Barbara Covarrubius-Venegas, hybrid and online work consulting and training company www.virtualspacehero.com
- Dr. Viviana Premazzi, and international consulting company Global Mindset Development™ GMD
- Diversophy intercultural competence development game www.diversophy.com
- Internationalization visualization with social media visibility via Instagram with IRO officer Alexandra Mauer.
- Erasmus Student Network ESN feasibility study with Pebayle Melissa.