The commissioner for Equal Opportunities at CUAS considers herself as contact person for students and employees as well as for external persons who are interested in the issues and for other multipliers.
The position is declared independent and therefore can provide a confidential and open minded setting.
- equal opportunities in studies, sciences, teaching and working at the CUAS
- consulting and support
- internal networking
Contributions for further development of CUAS
- external networking
- project proposals and assistance
- availability of knowledge
All fields where people could possibly be at risk of discrimination, for example:
- chronic disease
- gender issues
- social background
- ethnic issues, religion and weltanschauung
- age specific issues
- sexual orientation
- Appointments are offered at all Campuses of CUAS. Dates after agreement.
- Please send us your name and telephone number with your appointment request, so that a feedback is possible.