- Family-friendliness: CUAS is certified as a family-friendly university. Special framework conditions such as the possibility of home office and sabbaticals, different work time models, the implementation of breastfeeding rooms etc. enable a better compatibility of work and private life for employees.
- Inclusion: CUAS has implemented the “UN Disability Rights Convention” which requests an inclusive educational system at all levels.
- The working group “Inclusive University“ focuses on reducing inequalities. Enabling digital accessibility for everyone is a key element.
- In spring 2019, the guideline R-15 Barrierefrei Studieren (studying without barriers) has been implemented. In 7 steps and with the support of 4 tools, a standardized process to reduce inequalities has been created.
- In 2015, CUAS signed the Charta der Vielfalt (Diversity Charta). The charta is a public commitment to value every member of society – no matter what gender, age, background, skin color, sexual orientation, religious beliefs or disability.
- In March 2020, a new salary model has been introduced in order to guarantee a more transparent a fair remuneration for all employees.
- The study degree program Disability & Diversity Studies is a member of the so-called “Migrationsplattform Villach” (migration platform Villach).
- The research group LIPA (learning in the process of working) focuses on inclusion at the workplace. Its aim is to build a platform for best practice models.