The Building services department is responsible for the smooth running of day-to-day operations, maintaining the infrastructure and preserving its value at the individual sites.
An essential part is fire protection and safety monitoring. Further areas of responsibility of the building services department are:
- Heating system
- Air conditioning
- Emergency lighting system
- Fire alarm system
- Electrical system
- CDS locking system
- Maintenance of the buildings
- New and replacement, maintenance of technical teaching equipment such as beamers, smartboards, etc.
- New and replacement, maintenance of other teaching equipment such as chairs, tables, whiteboard, various blackboards
- Provision of technology for events
- Equipment rental for MM-technology etc.
- Obtaining quotations for repairs or new purchases for the building services area
- Coordination of maintenance and repair work
and much more.