Introduction to Project (PT)Back
|Semester of degree program||Semester 1|
|Mode of delivery||Presencecourse|
|Language of instruction||English|
The work on the project for the total duration of 3 semesters covers all aspects of the design, integration and evaluation of an integrated circuit. It not only provides practical experience, but also soft skills like project planning, teamwork, technical documentation and presentation.
- Contents of CAD-1, Digital-1, Analog and Tech courses
The introduction to the project consists of the concept work and first design tasks in the analog module including the planning of the mask layout.
- Abramovici, "Digital Systems Testing and Testable Design"
- Baker, "CMOS Circuit Design, Layout and Simulation"
- Bushnell, "Essentials of Electronic Testing for Digital, Memory & Mixed-Signal VLSI Circuits"
- Gray, et. al., "Analysis and Design of Analog Integrated Circuits"
- Grout, "Integrated Circuit Test Engineering"
- Laker, Sansen, "Design of Analog Integrated Circuits and Systems"
- Miczo, "Digital Logic Testing and Simulation"
- Rabaey, "Digital Integrated Circuits"
- Razavi, "Design of Analog CMOS Integrated Circuits"
No data available
Reports and presentations during the course