Denise Wornig (European & International Cooperation) and Birgit Marktl (Business & Career Service) took part in the two-day gathering on behalf of Carinthia University of Applied Sciences. All Member Universities presented and discussed the current facts and data regarding the labor market in their region and country, as well as challenges for the industry and universities. Indeed, one of the objectives of the ATHENA European University Alliance is to strengthen and increase the collaboration between the ATHENA partner universities and local companies, in order to shape their regional innovation ecosystems in the best possible way.
- 9:00 – 10:00 – Industry Interface Committee (IIC) meeting
- Short summary of WP 6 activities during the ATHENA project phase (2020 – 2023)
- Summary of decisions regarding the future of ATHENA
- Discussion on the role and constitution of the IIC during the next era of ATHENA
- Standing Rules Update
- 10:00 – 12:30 - WP6 and IIC meeting
- Short presentation of each partner (5 min): Collaboration between our universities and regional industry + flagship projects with industrial partners in the last three years.
- 14:00 – 15:00 - Campus tour: CIVIL ENGINEERING RESEARCH CENTRE
- 15:00 – 16:00 – Campus tour: the new building that locates Mechanics, Electronics, and Transport Engineering faculties.
- 16:00 – 17:30 - transfer to LIGHT CONVERSION (it is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of femtosecond lasers) lightcon.com
- 9:00 – 11:00 – WP6 meeting (activities in the next academic year)
- Further education and training – course catalog
- PRAXIS – promotional campaign
- Career Service
- Workshop series for Start-ups
- Co-Creation Hub
- Workplan to integrate ideas developed on the day before
- 11:00 – 12:00 - Campus tour: Aviation institute
- 13:00 – 15:00 – Tour to TELTONIKA Telematics (production processes and discussion) teltonika-gps.com
- 15:00 – 17:00 - transfer to Vilnius Tech to extend the discussion about Activities in the next academic year
All about ATHENA: