Physik 2 (ILV)Back
DI Dr. techn.Norbert Pillmayr
|Semester of degree program||Semester 2|
|Mode of delivery||Presencecourse|
|Language of instruction||German|
• knowledge of the physical principles of thermodynamics and fluid mechanics.
the physical principles of vibration theory and wave propagation.
They are able to analyze and solve tasks in the realm of Physics
B2.00000.10.080 - Physics 1
- Thermodynamics (fundamentals, system concept, material properties, conservation laws of thermodynamics, change of state of ideal gases, thermodynamic engines, entropy, statistical thermodynamics, Boltzmann distribution)
- Fluid Mechanics (Fundamentals, Bernoulli and Venturi Principle, Viscosity and Friction, Laminar and Turbulent Flows)
- Vibrations (equations of motion, linear oscillators with one degree of freedom, free, undamped vibrations, damped vibrations, forced vibration, frequency and amplitude response)
- Wave propagation (wave equation, Huygen's principle, superposition, interference, refraction, intensity)
- Use of differential equations and partial derivative in Physics
W. Demtröder, Experimentalphysik, Springer 2004
P. A. Tipler, Physik, Spektrum-Verlag
D. Meschede, Gerthsen Physik, Springer Verlag
D. Halliday, R. Resnick, J. Walker, Physik, Wiley VCH,
M. Alonso, E.J. Finn : Physik, Addison-Wesley Publishing Co.
Integrated course (ILV)