Italiano 2A: Io e il mio mondo (ILV)Back
|Specialization Area||Intercultural Management|
|Semester of degree program||Semester 2|
|Mode of delivery||Presencecourse|
|Language of instruction||English|
On successful completion of the course, students:
- Can communicate limited information in simple everyday situations
- Describe daily work routines, speak about jobs.
- Use simply structures and linkers
- Understand high frequency vocabulary related to areas of most personal relevance (work, study, travel, shopping, weather, statistics).
- Can exchange information on familiar topics
- Can write personal messages and simple emails to university
- Can read and understand simple texts on related topics
- Can ask for and give directions
- Can report about a past event (holiday, accident, statistics)
The course will cover the following topics/content:
- vocabulary and phrases related to shopping and local geography. Cloth, first impression, describing people
- my job, my studies. Giving short information about professional life
- the weather: planning holiday and free time (e.g. outdoor activities). Talking about transport routes, giving directions
- at the restaurant: booking places, ordering meals, talking about wishes, polite forms of greeting and address
- short social exchanges: asking how people are and reacting to news
- describing objects and persons.
- talking about professions: describing roles.
- travelling: asking for and giving directions, travel program, guided city tour
- culture talks, learning habits
Cattunar, J. et al (2013): Attiva il lessico (A2/B1). Firenze: Le Monnier.
Guastalla, C./Naddeo, C. M. (2010): Domani 1. Corso di lingua e cultura italiana (A1). Alma Edizioni. München: Hueber Verlag.
Guastalla, C./Naddeo, C. M. (2010): Domani 2. Corso di lingua e cultura italiana (A2). Alma Edizioni. München. Hueber Verlag.
Lombardo, D. et al (2005): L'italiano con la pubblicità - Livello elementare. Perugia: Guerra Edizioni.
Mezzadri, M. (2001): Grammatica Essenziale della Lingua Italiana con Esercizi. Livello elementare e intermedio. Perugia: Guerra Edizioni.
Petri, A. et al (2015): Grammatica di base dell'italiano. Barcelona: Casa delle Lingue
Ziglio, L. et al (2015): Nuovo Espresso 1 (A1) (Italian edition). Firenze: Alma Edizioni.
Ziglio, L. et al (2015): Nuovo Espresso 2 (A2). (Italian edition). Firenze: Alma Edizioni.
Moderated group work, lecture, discussion, case work
Cumulative module examination
The module grade is calculated weighted by the ECTS credits of the individual courses of the module and results as follows:
ILV "Italiano 2A: Lo e il mio mondo" - 4 ECTS
Assessment type: Compulsory assessment
Assessment method/s: Class participation, continual assessment, homework, written final examination
20% Class participation
20% Continual Assessment
60% Final written exam