Organizational development and change management (ILV)Back
|Semester of degree program||Semester 6|
|Mode of delivery||Presencecourse|
|Language of instruction||German|
Students can classify organizations, organizational development and change management in the context of health work, understand the challenges that are associated with change processes in healthcare companies and know the requirements of a change agent in transformation processes. They are aware of effective and successful tools and techniques of change management and they can apply them purposefully. They are aware of the connection between project, process and change management, and they know about the corresponding instruments and problems of measuring the success of change processes or projects.
- Introduction to the topic
- Causes and triggers for change processes
- Social systems and systems theory
- Basic patterns and role models in change processes
- Actively shaping change processes
- Communication activities and structures
- Control of change processes
- From change to daily business - case study work
Books, journals and websites accordingly the current state of knowledge in the respective fields.
Will be announced in the lecture.
Lectures, group discussions / exercises, reflections