Then perhaps the "KWF call for proposals: Implementation of innovative start-up projects" (UiG) is right for you!
The current KWF call for proposals supports you in realizing your start-up project. The call started on February 1 and ends on April 30, 2021.
Who can submit?
Individuals who are ready to start a business (private individual with Matura degree, several years of professional experience or academic education).
What is funded?
- technology-oriented and
- knowledge-based start-up projects
- Max. 9 months, as well as
- Employment with the funding applicant (e.g. FH Kärnten)
(Applicant can be a university, a university of applied sciences or a non-university research institution as well as an incubator)
Performance (based on 9 months):
- Personnel costs: depending on the education between EUR 2,500 (Matura) to EUR 3,900 (Doctor) (amounts in gross incl. employer's share and proportionate special payments). A maximum of 2 persons are supported
- External consulting service: EUR 5.500.
- Mentoring: EUR 3.000
- Digitization bonus: EUR 5.000
As always, we are very happy to support you in submitting your application. We are looking forward to your start-up idea.
To the Founder's Garage
Dr. Petra Hössl
Senior Researcher - Innovation Management & Entrepreneurship
Industrial Engineering and Management
Carinthia University of Applied Sciences
non-profit private foundation
9524 Villach/ St.Magdalen