Einführung in den Maschinenbau (ILV)Back
FH-Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Dr. techn.Robert Hauser
|Semester of degree program||Semester 1|
|Mode of delivery||Presencecourse|
|Language of instruction||German|
This course points to the necessity of engineering fundamentals and provides cross references between the specializations. On the basis of practical examples and numerous demonstrations, first insights into engineering thinking and work are imparted. The lecture does not want to anticipate the material of further studies, but rather to make curious about the connections between engineering sciences.
• describe a technical task and break it down into subproblems.
• work on tasks together in a team.
• apply defined solution strategies and review and present the overall solution.
They will learn essential features and characteristics of the industrial design process (basic knowledge, technical terms and vocabulary)
• Overview of mechanical engineering and its majors
• Demonstrations and tutorials
• Introduction to scientific methodology and documentation (modeling, analogies, errors, protocol ...)
• Presentation and discussion of results
• Introduction to industrial design
• Differentiation of different design disciplines
• Distinction "styling vs. design"
• Introduction to design process according to Heufler
• Analogy Design / Mechanical Engineering
L.C. McDermott, P.S. Shaffer, Tutorien zur Physik, Pearson, 2009
D. Mills, Bachelor-Trainer Physics, Spektrum-Verlag, 2010
J. Heymann, A. Lingener, Messverfahren der experimentellen
Mechanics; Springer Verlag: Berlin 1986
E. Kreyszig, Statistische Methoden und ihre Anwendungen, 7. Aufl.
Vandenhoeck & Ruprecht, Göttingen, 1979
Heufler, Lanz, Prettentaler. Design Basics. 2018
Integrated course (ILV)
Active participation in class, presentation, journal