Italiano 1: Grundstufenkurs A1 - Introduzione alla lingua e alla cultura (ILV)Back
|Specialization Area||Intercultural Management|
|Semester of degree program||Semester 1|
|Mode of delivery||Presencecourse|
|Language of instruction||English|
On successful completion of the course, students:
- Can understand and present information in both spoken and written form using appropriate register on current research related to Italian history, culture and society
- Have analyzed and discussed numerous texts on Italian history, culture and society
- Can express and support their opinion clearly on issues relating to Italian history, culture and society
- Can hold individual and team presentations on current issues relating to Italian history, culture and society
- Can present academic findings appropriately using adequate register
Introduction to fundamentals of Italian history. Italy past and present. Economic, social and political systems of Italy. Each unit students develop a user's glossary and summary.
De Renzo/Patota (2013) I verbi italiani. Loescher
Fiorentino, B., Iacovoni, G. & Persiani, N. (2010) gramm.it (A2/B1), Klett
Medaglia, C. & Medaglia, F. (2013) Spazio civiltà Civiltà italiana per stranieri. Torino: Loescher 2013
Additional materials will be provided by lecturer.
A mixed method of instruction will be used for this course, including
learner-oriented media and blended learning, lectures, discussion, presentations, self-study and group work.
Continual assessment 20%
Class presentation 20%
Final examination (written and oral) 40%
Class preparation and participation 20%