Italiano 3: B2/1 - Lingua dei media I (ILV)Back
Mag.a Dr.inSimona Bartoli-Kucher
|Specialization Area||Intercultural Management|
|Course code||Ital 3|
|Semester of degree program||Semester 3|
|Mode of delivery||Presencecourse|
|Language of instruction|
On successful completion of the course, students:
- have critically analyzed numerous text genre from Italian media
- can understand and identify the main ideas presented in numerous media texts, from numerous newspaper providers, including technical discussions, lectures and news reports on their field of specialisation.
- can interact and initiate interaction with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers possible and easy
- can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options, including writing an academic essay, a business report and giving a presentation
- can structure and hold a presentation suitable for both a work and study context
- can correct most of their own language mistakes
The language of the Italian media. Analysis of media genre, both written and spoken. Discussion of current affairs and news in Italy (and Austria).
A list of primary texts and websites will be handed out in the first session.
A mixed method of instruction will be used for this course, including
learner-oriented media and blended learning, lectures, discussion, presentations, self-study and group work.
Continual assessment 20%
Class presentation 20%
Final examination (written and oral) 40%
Class preparation and participation 20%