Fundamentals of Organization (ILV)Back
|Course code||GL Org|
|Semester of degree program||Semester 2|
|Mode of delivery||Presencecourse|
|Language of instruction||English|
Upon completion of the course, students:
- are able to process organizational problems and understand human behavior within an organizational context;
- can apply methods and models to analyse and change organizational structures, processes and behaviors.
- fundamentals of organization
- theories of organization
- process management
- job creation
- system elements of an organization
- learning organization
- organizational analysis/diagnosis
- developing a vision
Hammond, J. S.; Keeney, R. L.; Raiffa, H.: Smart choices: a practical guide to making better life decisions. Random House LLC 1999.
Robbins, Stephen P.; Judge, Timothy A. : Essentials of Organizational Behavior, 13th edition, Pearson: Harlow 2015.
Newstrom, J.: Organizational Behavior: Human Behavior at Work, 14th edition, New York: McGraw Hill 2014.