Fundamentals of Marketing (ILV)Back
Mag. Mag. Dr.Simone Kainz
|Course code||GL Mark|
|Semester of degree program||Semester 2|
|Mode of delivery||Presencecourse|
|Language of instruction||English|
The course is designed to familiarize students with the basics of Strategic and Tactical Marketing. They can
- explain the differences and particularities in B2C Marketing, B2B Marketing and Service Marketing,
- explain the central decision-making areas of Strategic Marketing (Segmentation, Positioning) and Tactical Marketing (i.e. Marketing Mix respectively 4Ps),
- develop an integrated marketing concept and
- evaluate marketing concepts for their suitability in different business situations.
- Basics of Marketing
- Marketing Analysis
- Strategic Marketing
- Tactical Marketing (i.e. 4Ps)
Mooradian, T., Matzler, K., & Ring, L. (2013). Strategic Marketing: Pearson New International Edition. Pearson Higher Ed.
Kotler, P., & Armstrong, G. (2013). Principles of Marketing. Pearson education.
Kotler, P., & Keller, K. (2011). Marketing management 14th edition. Prentice Hall.
The course contents are alternately elaborated by presentations of the lecturer and through the development of practical examples and case studies by the students.