Numerische Methoden (ILV)Back
|Semester of degree program||Semester 3|
|Mode of delivery||Presencecourse|
|Language of instruction||German|
• know the basic concepts of numerical mathematics.
They are able to
• apply numerical methods to linear algebra problems, interpolation, for compensation problems, and program corresponding algorithms in MATLAB.
They know about
• basic tendencies of numerical calculations in the field of mechanical engineering.
B2.06060.20.080 - Mathematical Modeling and Parameterization
B2.00000.10.050 - Informatics 1: Fundamentals and Programming
B2.00000.20.010 - Engineering Mathematics 2
- Gaussian algorithm for solving linear systems of equations (Pivot, LU decomposition, Cholesky decomposition, conditioning)
• Error analysis, stability and complexity of numerical algorithms
• Interpolation (Newton, Lagrange, Spline)
• Nonlinear equations (fixed point theorem, bisection method, regula falsi, sectant method, Newton, zeros of polynomials)
• Equalization calculation -, least squares method (linear and nonlinear compensation problems)
R. Schwarz, Numerische Mathematik, Teubner 1993
St. Chapra, Applied Numerical Methods with MATLAB for Engineers and Scientists, 3rd Ed. (ISBN-13:978-0-07-340110-2). McGraw-Hill
Integrated course (ILV)