Umformen und Fügen (ILV)Back
Dipl.-Ing. (FH)Ziad Khalil
|Semester of degree program||Semester 2|
|Mode of delivery||Presencecourse|
|Language of instruction||German|
Students can name the various forming and joining processes. They are able to work out the pros and cons of the respective process. They know how to design a formed component and a welded component. They can explain the formation of the weld structure.
B2.00000.12.100 - Material science 1
B2.00000.10.040 - Chemistry
• Classification and advantages of forming processes
• Massive forming process (forging, rolling, extrusion)
• Sheet metal forming process (deep drawing, pressing)
• Design of formed parts
• The joining process welding
• Materials science fundamentals of welding
• Fusion welding joints (gas welding, arc welding, inert gas welding, submerged arc welding, electron beam welding)
• Resistance welding (spot welding, butt welding)
• Design of welded joints
• Soldering and design of solder joints
- • Gluing and design of glued joints
Fritz, Schulze: Production engineering, Springer Verlag.
Läpple, Drube, Wittke, Kammer: Werkstofftechnik Maschinenbau, Europa Lehrmittel.
S. Kalpakjian, S. R. Schmid, E. Werner: Werkstofftechnik, Pearson Verlag, 2017.
Integrated course (ILV)