Gestalten und Entwerfen (ILV)Back
Mag. (FH)Thomas Saier
|Semester of degree program||Semester 4|
|Mode of delivery||Presencecourse|
|Language of instruction||German|
The students learn the theoretical background and, building on this, independently develop a design project, which must be presented and defended at the end of the course.
• They acquire applied knowledge in project management, machine elements, mechanics, material science, design and creation and can combine these into an overall picture.
• In addition, part of the design will be programmed in the CAD / CAM module of Autodesk and subsequently manufactured independently, which implicitly takes into account the manufacturability.
B2.06060.40.140 - Design
B2.00000.10.030 - Technical drawing
B2.00000.20.150 - CAD
• Based on previous and partly simultaneous courses from the relevant sub-areas, a project assignment (eg specifications) is accepted, which is subsequently processed in a structured manner.
• The following design process is divided into brainstorming - researching | Analyzing - designing - creating - developing, with a short interim presentation after every stage of the process.
• The implied intermediate steps such as material selection, manufacturability as well as basic working methods and definitions of terms are taken into account and discussed with constant attention to the schedule.
Hoenow, Meißner: Entwerfen und Gestalten im Maschinenbau, Hanser
Beitz und Grote: DUBBEL Taschenbuch für den Maschinenbau, Springer
Rolloff Mattek: Machine elements
Integrated course (ILV)
Calculation, assembly drawing, item drawing, parts list, presentations, expert surveys