Skip navigation

International Relations Office

International Application

Thank you for your interest in doing your whole degree at CUAS.
For instructions on the application process please refer to the application guidlines and apply online.

How do I get to Carinthia? What are the living expenses? Do I need health insurance?

The  Austrian Agency for International Cooperation in Education and Research provides helpful information.
Our International Student Guide gives you a short overview on the most important topics before coming to Carinthia.  

Application Deadline

Deadline for degree program applications is 15 April for non-EU applicants. By that time all the application documents have to have reached the administration of the relevant study program. Should there be study places available after 30 July, the application for all EU applicants are possible till 30 September.

Applicants who have met all the formal requirements will be invited for an interview to ascertain their aptitude, motivation and professional interest. The results of the application will be provided within a fortnight after the interview. 

For further questions please contact Study Information Center.

Legalization of documents

International applicants have to provide translated and legalized copies of their documents in German or English. The translation needs to be done by a sworn and officially accredited translator.

For detailed information regarding the legalization of foreign documents please consult the following Website: Legalization list of foreign documents in Higher Education.
In this list you can find out if the documents are exempted from legalization or if you have to provide the documents in form of the Apostille or with full diplomatic legalization.

Information on where you can apply for the Apostille can be found on the official HCCH website.

The following documents need to be legally attested for your application:

• Exam of vocational middle school or certification of vocational training (if applicable)
• School Leavning Certificate / transcript of final school year (if applicable)
• University entrance exam or equivalent (if appliccable)

Additionally for master applicants:

• Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification of a 3-year degree program at a national / international higher education institution.
• (Final) Transcript of Records (must show all completed courses)

Please be advised that CUAS does not pay for degree verifications. 

Your application will be processed only if you present the required legalized documents!


Dear Applicants!

Unfortunately we found out that in some countries (especially China) promotional information about opportunities to study at CUAS were spread that contain false information. This promotional material was not approved by our institution. For correct information about our programs and information on application procedure please visit our website or contact the Study Information Center.

Best regards, 

DI Siegfried Spanz, Executive Director

Study Info Center (SIC)
Europastr. 4; 9524 Villach, AT
+ 43 5 90500 7700